On this page, I am gathering the best resources for handling Fructose Malabsorption. So, stay tuned, as I will add new stuff, as soon as I discover other useful resources. Enjoy!
And if you have further resources you want to share, please let us all know by commenting or contacting me. Whether it is an exciting book or another site we can all benefit from, help us in leveraging this community. I appreciate this very much!
The best food diary apps for Fructose Malabsorption
- Food and Symptoms Diary (Android): Food and symptoms diary app for revealing connections between ingested food and symptoms. It can also be used to determine your personal threshold (tolerance level) for specific kinds of food.
- mySymptoms Food Diary & Symptom Tracker (Android): Another excellent food diary app with diagnostic functionality, such as analyzing emerging patterns between diet and symptoms, and the option for generating pdf reports.
- mySymptoms Food Diary & Symptom Tracker (iOS)*: The same app for iOS users. Enjoy!
Some great apps for searching the fructose content of specific foods
- Food Intolerances (Android): This food app covers a variety of different subjects, such as fructose malabsorption, lactose intolerance and much more. It has a huge database of foods, drinks, and their specific fructose content. You can browse any food within seconds due to its integrated search functionality.
- Food Intolerances (iOS)*: The same app for iOS users.
- Fructika (Android): Another nice app for easily finding the fructose levels in thousands of foods.
- Fructika (iOS)*: The same app for iOS!
Fructose Malabsorption test kit for use at home
- Fructose Intolerance/Malabsorption Home Breath Test (Aerodiagnostics, LLC)*: The only hydrogen breath test kit for use at home, if you are a US citizen. The instructions are included with every kit, but can also be found on my Testing page.
Do you know further useful resources? Let us know!